CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chesno Lesson

Q: Do you know what happens when you're a cheap bast***?
A: You end up getting a $3 haircut at a beauty school.

And, let me add that I was over charged for that cut.

You also get an optimistic stylist telling you, "See, you came in and left with a whole new look!"

That whole new look must have been pissedoffedness because I also left with a gift certificate for a free haircut.

Q #2: What is worse than a $3 haircut at a beauty school?
A #2: A free one when you didn't learn your lesson the first time.

2 comments:

Soozcat said...

OK, let's see the damage.

Julie said...

Um, yeah, so I think I can beat this story. Well, maybe not the ugly head part, but at least the frustration with the beauty school part. My last day in Provo I went to the beauty school and had my hair cut and colored (honey blonde streaks). My hair looks great, but do you know how long it took? 6.5 hours! Six and a half friggin' hours! This is why we all need to stop going to beauty schools. It may be cheaper, but it's just not worth it! Okay, I've ended my rant...