CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Lisa, it's your birthday. Happy Birthday Lisa!

If any of you have seen the Simpsons 3rd Season episode "Stark Raving Dad", then you are familiar with the Lisa Birthday Song. Today is the day to sing it. My baby sister Lisa is 28 years old today. As the song goes:

"Lisa, it's your birthday. God bless you this day. You gave me the gift of a little sister, and I'm proud of you today.

Lisa, it's your birthday. Happy birthday, Lisa. Lisa, it's your birthday. Happy birthday, Lisa.

I wish you love and good will. I wish you peace and joy. I wish you better than your heart desires. And your first kiss from a boy.

Lisa, it's your birthday. Happy birthday, Lisa. Lisa, it's your birthday. Happy birthday, Lisa."

Happy Birthday Sis.

0 comments: