CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ring


I don't want to turn this blog into a log of my weight loss and excercise efforts on the road to Army officer school, but this impressed me. I was sitting here at my desk doing work and playing with my wedding ring.
It came off.
Cool. For the past 8+ years my fingers have been too fat for it to come off so easily without soap, lard, or whatever (of course I've never used lard!). Today it just came off. Not slipped off easily like a donut on a pencil or anything, but pretty easily.
Perhaps the 11.6 pounds (but who's counting), I've lost in the past 3 weeks have all come from my hands.

2 comments:

Lael said...

My brother-in-law went through a weight loss/ring loss period too. He literally lost his ring. It fell off his skinny little finger he knows not where. He went without for a year or two, until my sister bought him a new one, which he doesn't like to wear, because he doesn't like how it feels. I suggested having a ring tatooed on his finger.

Chesno Slova said...

Thanks for stopping by Lael. Glad to have you. I've lurked at your blog as well.