CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 05, 2006

Chesno Geek


Those of you who know me know I have many diverse interests. You probably know I am also a geek.

While I was out this week doing something as manly as flying in a helicopter looking for birds of prey, I had to soil the eveningtime with something truly geeky. I went to three different stores in small Richfield, Utah looking for a Star Trek movie. I finally found Nemesis at a local rental store and actually signed up for a membership I will probably never use again just so I could get a Star Trek fix.

Pathetic.

2 comments:

Soozcat said...

Ah, but how geeky are you TRULY?! Let's check your geek cred.

First, take the Geek Test.

Then you should be able to recognize the majority of in-jokes displayed in "Geeks in Love".

Finally, you must have attended a con (I don't make the cut on this one, unless you count the annual BYU Science Fiction and Fantasy Symposium as a con).

Chesno Slova said...

Haven't taken the test yet, but I do count the BYU thingy. I also have attended it. I almost went to a ST Con in Salt Lake when I was a teenager. I wasn't going to dress up or anything, but I was planning on going.