CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Chesno Maples


I have begun a new blog. I have found that as the year progresses, my yard becomes more productive, and I spend more and more time outside.

My new blog is called: Maple Acres and Spring Creek. Spring Creek is the area where we live and I have planted by hand several hundered maple trees. The name seemed appropriate.

There I will document what is going on in my hobby farm. Last week I had a huge onion, garlic, potato, and shallot harvest. This week I will harvest honey from my bees. There are tons of on-going projects--chicken coop construction, berry and grape trellis construction etc. There will always be something new to see.

Join me at Maple Acres at Spring Creek. I hope you enjoy reading a little bit about the place I love so much.

0 comments: