CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Stupidest Auction on eBay

To the right there is a screen shot from an auction currently on eBay. It is for the knowledge on how to bump up your feedback rating from 0 to 100+ in only 24 hours.

He goes on to say why it is important to have a high feedback rating and what the benefits are to sellers who have 100+ ratings.

Makes sense to me and if it works and is not against any eBay rules then no problem, right?

Well, there's just one problem. I know the screen shot is small, but there is one detail that stands out. Can you see his feedback rating? 45! What a moron.

I've emailed him to ask him to explain this discrepancy. We'll see how he spins it.

UPDATE:
I heard from the seller almost immediately. His response was this:

"It does seem at bit odd, does it not? I am a bit lax in doing that myself - I have been too busy with other things, and eBay and I are in a dispute over some erroneous charges right now."

Hmmmm. In dispute with eBay, eh? I would believe it more if the dispute was about selling ways to beat the system instead of over erroneous charges, but that is just me.

1 comments:

Soozcat said...

LOL!

"Morons! Your bus is leaving!"