CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

O Holy Crap!

I stole that title from Steve at the Sneeze.com [language warning] for this entry.

There is a version of O Holy Night out there that gives me the willies and makes me smile at the same time. You can download an mp3 of it here, or listen to it streaming at thesneeze.com.

I can't say anything better than Steve did about this rendition, so I'll close with these words from him, "What I love about it is just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse, it does. By a lot. And it does this more than once, building to the most glorious mess I've ever heard. I smile every time I hear it."

What he means by that is this: listen to the whole thing. When you think you absolutely must turn it off, don't. Keep listening.

1 comments:

Soozcat said...

Who murdered the cat?