CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

9 months? Really?

Ok. So, it's been 9 months. I figure now is as good a time as any to begin again. I am leaving for 5 months straight for more Army training. I leave in three days and will try to keep this up-to-date to let you know what I am doing.

Also, I will have a load of free time while I travel so hopefully I will see some cool things and be able to share them with you.

That's pretty much it. I haven't left yet so not much to update yet. Oh, except my sister-in-law is getting married to a pretty cool guy who is actually taller than I am. And, my other sister-in-law is moving in to keep my wife company while I am gone. So, you hear that bad guys? There will be two Madsen women in the house. Oh, and Wheezy. So, stay away.

2 comments:

Chuckleheads said...

If you are down our way, we would love to see you and feed you something other than Army food. Let us know..!

Soozcat said...

He's alive... ALIVE!...

Seriously, good to see you updating again.