CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 27, 2006

Chesno "Engrish"

My cousin featured this fun little english language analyzer on his blog so I thought I'd try it. My results are:



Chesno Slova Linguistic Profile:



70% General American English

20% Upper Midwestern

10% Yankee

0% Dixie

0% Midwestern



Funny there is no Dixie speak in there. Wonder how "Ponch's" would turn out. He lived in 'Bama for two years and then married a girl (Poncha) from there. Those "y'all's" just roll off of his tongue.

Give it a try.

2 comments:

Captain Midnight said...

We don't cotton to no Yankees around these here parts, not even 10% Yankees!

Wait, what am I saying? I don't have any Dixie in my speech, so I can't be upset by the Yankee score you got.

Chesno Slova said...

I wonder what gave me the "Yankee" score. Probably some Canadian lingo that has snuck in.