CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Chesno Hives


I waited and waited because I knew my father-in-law wanted to come up and help me with it, so I held back. This weekend I was finally able to build my bee hives. I have been so excited, I'm surprised I was able to wait.

My in-laws came up to College Ward bearing gifts--a new oak bunk bed for my son that my father-in-law hand crafted. It really is beautiful and quite the gift. They also brought up a kite for my boy and candy. Quite the visit. But, the coolest part was Saturday when the weather was beautiful. We were able to assemble ten boxes and ten frames for each. We even got them stained.

Well, my father-in-law stained them as I sanded them. That's him in one of my old desert camo blouses and plastic skirt to stay clean. Now the waiting game begins. The bees don't arrive until April 22nd. So, very, long . . .

0 comments: