CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 22, 2007

9/32 . . . Really?


This may be my most boring post yet, but . . .
Last week I was hooking up one of my Christmas toys--a weather station complete with wind and rain sensors. As I was up about 15 feet in the air ontop of a ladder, ontop of the bed of my truck, I couldn't figure out which wrench was correct.
The 1/4 inch one was too small, but the 5/8 inch wrench too big. Not even any of those dirty metric ones worked. What was one to do?
Out I pulled a 9/32" wrench and it worked! What the H? Really? 9/32"? Who even knew such a wrench existed and why would anyone use it? Does it really add just enough more holding power than 1/4" to justify its existence.

1 comments:

Soozcat said...

What impresses me more is that you actually HAD a 9/32 wrench.