CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Tall? Girl? Running?


For those of you have missed it, there is this great new blog out there by some girl who is hyper-fanatical about running and likes to rub everyone's nose in it. Especially those of us who are fat and lazy and don't give a crap about running (even though the Army makes us give a crap about it).

In any case, check it out. She's my sister-in-law and updates it much more often than I do this blog, so at least you'll have something to read during the 3 weeks or so it takes me to update.

I've linked it on my sidebar, so you can always find it from here. Oh, and I'm just kidding about what I said above Angie . . . the Army could NEVER make me give a crap about running. Also, you're not so tall.

1 comments:

Tall Girl Running said...

Eh, you're just jealous because I can run a mile backwards in the time it takes you to tie your shoes.

Thanks for the nod, Tomsky. I feel the love.